DDA 681 JE, Assistant, Section Officer & Other Posts Recruitment 2016:- Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has been Released Recruitment Notification And invites Online Applications from Interested & Eligible Indian Nationals for Recruitment of 675 Junior Engineer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Section Officer & Other Posts. All Interested Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria Can Apply Online (Other Mode of Applications will not Accepted) through authorized recruitment site of Delhi Development Authority (DDA) at http://dda.org.in/ On Or Before Last Date. Candidates should take a glance at the Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Examination Date and Application fees Regarding Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Online Form 2016 / Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Recruitment 2017 mentioned in the detailed official Notification before Apply.
Name & No. Of Posts:- 675 Posts
1. Dy. Director (Public Relation) – 01 Post
2. Dy. Director (Planning) – 07 Posts
3. Asst. Director (Planning) – 12 Posts
4. Assistant Director (Ministerial) – 15 Posts
5. Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) – 80 Posts
6. Legal Assistant – 30 Posts
7. Assistant Section Officer (ASO) – 80 Posts
8. Sectional Officer (Horticulture) – 101 Posts
9. Junior Engineer (Civil) – 240 Posts
10. Junior Engineer (Elect./ Mech.) – 59 Posts
11. Junior Hindi Translator – 06 Posts
12. Stenographer Grade ‘D’ – 30 Posts
13. Patwari – 20 Posts
Educational Qualification:- Applicants Should Have Done 10+2 / Bachelor Degree / Diploma OR its equivalent qualification From A Recognized Board/University in India. To Know More about Qualification Details Kindly Read Complete Notification Carefully before Apply
Age Limits:– As On 20-06-2016
1. Post 1 & 2:- Should not more then 40 Years.
2. Post 3:- Should not more then 35 Years.
3. Post 4,8 & 11:- Should not more then 30 Years.
4. Post 9,10 & 12:- Should be between 18 to 27 years.
5. Post 13:- Should be between 21 to 27 years. Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
Application Fees:- General/ OBC Categories – Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/PH & Women Candidates – Nil
Payment Mode:- Application Fees can be paid by Offline Mode Using E-Challan of State Bank of India. OR Candidates can also use Power Jyoti Option in SBI Net Banking for Online Payment of Application Fees.
Selection Procedure:- Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Recruitment 2016 is based on written OR Online Examination And Computer Proficiency Test or Skill Test Conducted at Various Examination Centers. We will Update all relevant information about Admit Card, Examination dates, Answer key And Other information On Our Site. So Candidates are advised to keep visiting our site Regularly.
Important Dates:- Online Application Begin On – 21-05-2016
Last Date for Online Registration – 14-06-2016
Last Date for Fees Payment – 17-06-2016
Last Date for Submit Form – 20-06-2016
Examination Dates – 18-27 September 2017
How to Apply:- Candidates may note that Only online application will be accepted by Official Recruitment website of Delhi Development Authority (DDA) at http://dda.org.in/ Candidates Can fill up their Application form On Or before 20-06-2016 (Up to 06:00 PM) The Link for Apply Online are opened from 21-05-2016 (from to 10:00 AM) So candidates are advised to fill up their application as soon as possible without waiting for Last Date to prevent from facing A Heavy Traffic problem On the site.