Join Indian Army Rally Bharti Online Form:- Apply Online for Indian Army Rally Recruitment. Join Indian Army has been started Online Registration For Various Upcoming Rally Recruitment in Various Zones. All Eligible Candidates who have Desired Qualification Can Apply Online (Other Mode of Applications will not Accepted) by Visiting Official website of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ More information about Educational Qualification, Age Limit, and application fees Regarding Indian Army Rally Bharti Result | Indian Army Rally Recruitment 2017 / Indian Army Rally Recruitment Schedule Dates 2017 / Join Indian Army Rally Bharti Online Form are given below.
Total Vacancies:- Various Posts, Join Indian Army will Recruits Soldier GD, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman through Open Rally at its BRO offices. The Number of posts are different for each BRO office, so Kindly Contact Rally Venue related to Schedule.
Eligibility Criteria:- Interested Candidates who would like to Apply for Various Join Indian Army Recruitment must be make sure that they have completed Eligibility Criteria Including Age Limits, Educational Qualifications, Experience And Other Qualification Required to the Recruitment. We have provided some short Details of the Join Indian Army Rally Recruitment’s as following.
Educational Qualification:- Interested Candidates should have following Post wise Qualifications From A Recognized Board/University in India.
1. Soldier General Duty:- Class 10th (High School) passed with minimum 40% marks, and 33% marks in each of the subjects.
2. Soldier Clerk:- Class 12th (Intermediate) passed with arts or commerce or science with 50% marks and should have 40% marks in each of the subjects.
3. Soldier Technical:- Class 12th (Intermediate) qualified with minimum 45% marks and 40% marks in each subject English, Maths or Physics. अधिक जानकारी के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
Age Limit:- Interested Candidates should have following Post wise Age Limits.
1. Soldier General Duty:- The Candidates Interested for Soldier General Duty should be between 17.5 (17 Years 6 Month) to 21 Years of Age.
2. Soldier Clerk:- The Candidates Interested for Soldier Clerk should be between 17.5 (17 Years 6 Month) to 23 Years of Age.
3. Soldier Technical:- The Candidates Interested for Soldier Technical should be between 17.5 (17 Years 6 Month) to 21 Years of Age. Candidates should be Contact Recruitment Rally Venue for more information.
Application Fees:- Applications for Join Indian Army Rally Recruitment are Nil it means there is no any application fees payable for recruitment of Soldier GD, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman through Open Rally at its BRO offices.
Important Dates:- Download इंडियन आर्मी रैली की तारीखें.
Selection Procedure:- Selection Process of Indian Army Rally Bharti will be done in following Steps.
1. Common Entrance Examination:- All Participants Candidates must be Qualify Common Entrance Examination First. because Indian Army has Changed The Selection Process for its Open Rallies and other recruitment. From now, there will be a common written examination before the physical screening test. [DOWNLOAD EXAM SYLLABUS]
2. PET & PST Exam:- Candidates who have Qualified in Written Examination will be called for Physical Test (PET) And Physical Measurement Test (PST). Indian Army Has Changed Timing for 1.6 KM Run, Physical Proficiency Test (PFT) Effective from 01 April 2017. Click On Image Given below for more details.
How To Download Admit Card:- Candidates who have Applied successfully for a recruitment Can Download Indian Army Rally Bharti Admit Card by follow the steps given below…
Step 1. Visit http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Bravo/BRAVOUserLogin.htm
Step 2. Login using E-Mail ID And Password Given by you at the time of Registration.
Step 3. Click On Admit Card At Left Side of User Dashboard.
Documents Required For Apply:- Candidates who want to apply Online for Join Indian Army Rally Recruitment’s need to upload various documents to Join Indian Army Official website during the submission of online application form. Below is the list of required documents which should be uploaded by the Candidates.
1. Adhaar Card is necessary for every applicants.
2. Educational Qualification related Documents.
3. Caste Certificate.
4. Domicile Certificate.
5. Character & Unmarried Certificate.
6. Non-Judicial Affidavit of Rs. 10/- for every applicants.
Important Notes to Remember:- Candidates who would like to join Indian Army as Soldier (GD) OR Soldier Clerk OR Soldier Technical must be remember these some important points about How to Apply Online.
1. Candidates need to visit Official website of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ for register themselves online And download Rally Schedule for Open Rally Bharti & Apply Online.
2. The Link for Online Applications will be available 2 months before the rally date.
3. Candidates will get 45 days to register or to edit information in Application Form.
4. Before Two weeks from the Open Rally Date, the online registration link will be closed and candidates won’t be able to change the information they provided to website.
How to Apply:- Candidates will have to fill the application form online Only through authorized recruitment site of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in The Apply Online Link on Above Portal will be available 2 months before the rally date. So candidates are advised to fill up their application as soon as possible without waiting for Last Date to prevent from facing A Heavy Traffic problem On the site.
Interested Candidates who would like to apply Online for an Open Rally Bharti can Apply Online using following Two ways.
New User OR never registered:- If you are a new user it means never registered with official website of Join Indian Army then follow These Steps to get Registered.
Step 1. Log On to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Step 2:- Click on registration Tab OR Copy And Paste Following URL to the browser http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Bravo/BRAVOUserRegistration.htm CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION
Step 3:- Now Registration window will be Open and Candidates should fill up all the fields in the registration form (I.e. Your Name, DOB, Father Name & Educational Qualification.) We Strongly Recommended that Fill all your personal details strictly as given in your matriculation Certificates.
Step 4:- Candidate must ensure that Email Id and mobile No entered at the time of registration process are active and unique and never share your User Name and E-Mail ID with Any One.
Step 5:- Ensure all the field are filled in correctly and then click on save tab.
Step 6:- Once you registered on our website you will get a onetime Password (OTP) on your e mail id and mobile no. Thereafter enter your OTP for successful registration.
Existing User/Already Registered Candidates:- If you are an existing User/Already Registered on Official website you can login using your User name and Password to the following URL http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Bravo/BRAVOUserLogin.htm
and your profile page will open and you can view your Dashboard on the screen here You can Apply for upcoming open rally bharti.