Apply Online for MP High Court 2910 Assistant Stenographer Recruitment 2017. High Court Of Madhya Pradesh Released An Recruitment Advertisement And invites online applications from the desirous and eligible Applicants and residents of India for engagement of 2910 Assistant Stenographers in Various District Courts and Other. All interested Candidates who have Completed eligibility Criteria Can Apply Online Only at www.mphc.gov.in/ (Other Mode of Applications will not Accepted). More information about Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Examination Date and application fees Regarding MP High Court 2910 Assistant Stenographer Recruitment Online Form 2017, MP High Court Assistant Grade-III Online Form 2017 are given below.
Name & No. Of Posts:- Total – 2910 Posts
1. Assistant Grade-III – 2204 Posts
2. Stenographer Grade-II – 128 Posts
3. Stenographer Grade-III – 546 Posts
4. Steno typist – 04 Posts
5. Computer Operator – 03 Posts
6. English Stenographer – 01 Posts
7. Assistant Grade-3 – 19 Posts
Educational Qualification:- 1. Applicants Should Have Done 10+2 (Intermediate) OR Equivalent Examination from A recognized Board in India.
2. Applicants Should Have Done Diploma in Computer Application OR Equivalent Qualification from A recognized Institution.
3. Should Have Passed Hindi Mudralekhan Examination form A MP Government Recognized Institution. OR Should Have C.P.C.T Score Card of Examination Conducted by “MP Agency for promotion of Information Technology (MAP-IT)”.
To Know More about Qualification Details Kindly Read Complete Notification Carefully before Apply.
Age Limits:- Should be between 18 to 28 Years of Age On 01-01-2017. Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
Application Fees:– Click here for Details
Important Dates:- Online Application Begin On – 06-06-2017
Last Date for Apply Online – 05-07-2017
Last Date for Payment of Fees – 05-07-2017
Pre. Examination Date – 23-07-2017
Selection Procedure:- The selection of candidates will be on the basis of Written OR Online Examination and interview.
How to Apply:- Candidates, intending to apply for above post should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified by Recruitment Board. Candidates may note that Only online application will be accepted by Official Recruitment website of High Court Of Madhya Pradesh at www.mphc.gov.in/ OR https://mphc.mponline.gov.in/ From 06-06-2017 to 05-07-2017.