मध्य प्रदेश रोजगार कार्यालय ऑनलाइन पंजीयन एवं रोजगार मेला (MP Rojgar Panjiyan) 2017 . Madhya Pradesh Employment Exchange Office (मध्य प्रदेश रोजगार कार्यालय) has been started Online Panjiyan service for un-employed Candidates. All UN-Employed Candidates of Madhya Pradesh State who have Passed minimum 10th (High School) Examination and Completed 15 years of Age can now register them self to Madhya Pradesh Employment Exchange Office for receiving Alerts about new Government or privet Sectors Job Openings. All interested Candidates who have Completed eligibility Criteria Can visit Official web portal of Pradesh Employment Exchange Office at http://mprojgar.gov.in/ More information about Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Examination Date and application fees Regarding MP Rojgar Panjiyan (रोजगार पंजीयन) Service 2017-18 are given below.
Eligibility of Panjiyan:- Candidates should have following eligibility for MP Rojgar Panjiyan And Job Fair 2017-18.
1. Candidates must be a Indian Citizen.
2. Candidates must have Domicile of Madhya Pradesh State.
3. Candidates must be Passed 10th Examination from Any Recognized Board in India.
Age Limits:- The candidates should be completed 15 years of Age. And there is no any upper Age limit for Rojgar Panjiyan.
Document Required for Online Panjiyan:- Interested Candidates should be prepared the following Document for Online Panjiyan before opening of Online Panjiyan Form.
1. Mobile Number:- Candidates must have a valid mobile number for receiving alerts.
2. E-Mail ID:- Candidates must have a valid E-Mail ID for receiving alerts about upcoming Job Fairs and other Communication with the Department.
3. Domicile Certificate:- Please note that only those candidates who have domicile of Madhya Pradesh State can Registered with the portal. so make sure that you have Domicile Certificate Prepared before Opening Registration Form.
4. Cast Certificate:- Candidates belong to reserve category should have Cast certificate prepared at the time of Panjiyan.