Apply Online for NMRC Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2016. Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRC) invites online applications from the desirous and eligible Applicants and residents of India to fill up 745 vacant posts of Junior Engineer JE Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Maintainer, Stenographer & Other. All Interested Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria Can Apply Online Only at www.delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx (Other Mode of Applications will not Accepted). More information about Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Examination Date and application fees
Regarding Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2016 are given below.
Name & No. Of Posts:- 745 Posts
1. Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO) – 194 Posts
2. Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) – 65 Posts
3. Jr. Engineer (Electrical) – 59 Posts
4. Jr. Engineer (Electronics) – 63 Posts
5. Jr. Engineer (Mechanical) – 18 Posts
6. Jr. Engineer (Civil) – 20 Posts
7. Account Assistant – 08 Posts
8. Office Assistant – 06 Posts
9. Stenographer – 01 Posts
10. Maintainer Electrician – 112 Posts
11. Maintainer Fitter – 55 Posts
12. Maintainer Electronic Mechanic – 129 Posts
13. Maintainer Refrigeration & AC Mechanic – 15 Posts
Educational Qualification:- Applicants Should Have Done Bachelor Degree, Diploma, I.T.I OR equivalent Qualification from A recognized Board/University in India.
To Know More about Post Wise Qualification Details Kindly Read Complete Notification Carefully before Apply.
Age Limits:- As On 01-07-2016
1. Maintainer:- Should be between 25 to 28 Years.
2. All Other:- Should be between 18 to 28 Years. Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
Application Fees:- General & OBC Category – Rs. 400/-
SC/ST Categories – Rs. 150/-
PH Candidates – Rs. 150/-
Payment Mode:- Application Fees can be Paid by Debit Card, Credit Card OR Net-Banking.
Important Dates:- Application Begin On – 06-11-2016
Last Date for Apply Online – 15-12-2016
Last Date for Pay Application Fees – 19-12-2016
Selection Procedure:- The selection of candidates will be on the basis of Online Examination (CBT) and interview.
How to Apply:- Candidates may note that Applications may be submitted Online Only through authorized Recruitment Portal of Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRC) at www.delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx OR http://eapplicationonline.com/NMRC2016/View/Instructions87.aspx The Link of Online Application Open from 05 November 2016.